Website Tech Data
This listing is about Tech Data in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
You will be the first point of contact for Tech Data customers portraying a professional and confident manner that delivers excellent customer satisfaction. As part of this role you will build and maintain an active customer base and develop new sales opportunities to achieve the sales targets.
What we can offer:
- A value-based culture – all of our employees live by our shared core values which in turn brings everyone together in a collaborative culture with a real sense of community.
- We can offer you access to an online learning portal assisting you in progressing and developing your skillset further.
- Outstanding benefits package including private healthcare, matched pension, holiday purchase scheme, increased holiday entitlement with service, enhanced maternity package (subject to eligibility) and additional ‘moments that matter’ paid time off.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Benchmarked salary and progression paths.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly Revenue and Margin targets
- Build Excellent customer relationships through proactive engagement
- Plan outbound calls to customers in order to generate new business opportunities
- Active in bound selling
- Provide accurate and timely quotations to customers
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Provide, sell and negotiate product information, pricing, special offers and promotions
- Ensure Tech Data maintains service levels agreements with customers
- Attainment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) such as daily talk time and outbound calls
- Develop and execute account plans to maintain and grow customer business, this may be in conjunction with a Field Sales Executive or Business Development Manager.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Priority management and planning skills
- Strive to achieve set targets
- Understands Sales Process
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good relationship building
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience of IT systems for quotation, order entry, CRM
- A knowledge of product set would be desirable but not essential
- IT industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
If you have the right attitude, we can provide you with the training and support you need, to be successful here at Tech Data. This opportunity will offer you the foundation you need to lead on to an exciting career in sales.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Company: Tech Data
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A