Website Tech Data
This listing is about Tech Data in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Reporting to the European Marketing Agency lead, this job works with agency team members in developing data driven, automated, digital marketing campaigns that deliver measurable business outcomes using modern marketing techniques. You will not only be well on the path to a deep technical knowledge of marketing automation, but also have digital marketing and demand generation experience.
- Work with guidance from team members to develop and maintain campaign flows that successfully move prospects through the customer journey. Ensure campaign setup and processes are in line with the Marketo architecture.
- Ensure performance of digital marketing campaigns are assessed against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Contribute to best practice sharing to optimise the effectiveness of campaigns, and propose areas of improvement in execution. Research new techniques using marketing automation, impacting campaign design, points within the customer journey, content development, engagement strategies and conversions.
- Support country and European marketing teams with the design, testing, execution, maintenance and reporting of automated marketing campaigns across multiple audience segments using the Marketo platform
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- >1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience is required.
- Your are reactive to execute instructions and you do not hesitate to request clarification when needed.
- You are able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- You converse and write effectively in English
- Your are organized and have strong time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- You learn/adapt quickly to new systems and technology.
Tech Data Statements:
Tech Data is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Tech Data will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact your recruiter
Tech Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Tech Data we embody our shared values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence and Inclusion. Our organization strives to provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our colleagues, company and community.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Company: Tech Data
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org