HR Generalist in TechBiz Global Kyiv
Website TechBiz Global
This job listing is about TechBiz Global in Kyiv 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We’re searching for a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. You will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, and will help with important functions such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits. At TechBiz Global, we understand that our business thrives when our employees thrive, and it begins with hiring the right HR generalist.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, and provide guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and ongoing reports for company requirements.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Suggest new procedures and policies for improving employee experience as well as the efficiency of HR department and company.
- Ensure compliance with local and national regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and procedures when necessary.
We are looking for you if you believe you have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS and ability to learn new technical systems, when necessary.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources, business, or related field.
- Proven success working in an HR department.
- Resourceful mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Personio software.
- English C1.
✨awesome atmosphere in a well-integrated team!
✨a lot of training and personal development!
✨we are mainly looking for soft skills and motivation, we will teach you the rest!
Powering Teams with Best IT Talents and Software Solutions
Company: TechBiz Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kyiv
Application Deadline: N/A