Website The CocaCola Company
This job listing is about The CocaCola Company in Belgrade, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
There are multiple Technical Operation Project Manager roles in the European Operating Unit that focus mainly on assigned project work within or across a specific Franchise Operation or product category. The Europe OU overall covers 41 countries, 7 bottlers and currently 8 Franchise Operations. Project work is assigned based on specific projects (product, package or other) within or across a single or multiple country FO depending on geographical and supply chain complexity and the maturity levels of the bottling partners. This role operates in a network organization. Provides technical, operational and executional support to the Technical Function in the European OU. Executes on single or cross FO projects on product and packaging initiatives in collaboration with R&D, CPS, local operations and bottler. Delivers productivity and Enterprise Wide Initiatives (EWI). Collaborates with all technical functions to deliver projects in time and quality.
Technical Leadership; Strategy and Business Performance
- Provide execution support to the assigned project work and/or territory
- Act as the execution arm for TI&SC strategies at the assigned project and/or Franchise Operations and individual market levels
- Operational support for the Coca-Cola System to build capabilities and capacities of product/package, supply chain and production infrastructure, processes, people and cost optimization solutions
- Executes on the implementation of the annual BP initiatives
Supply Chain & Productivity
- Support actions of bottling plants to optimize manufacturing cost and yields to support profitability requirements
- Work with CPS on continuous improvement programs for concentrate and beverage base supply.
- Supports portfolio assessments and the harmonization of brands and SKUs
- Contributes to the development of Supply Chain contingency plans and Business Continuity Plans, coordinate demand and supply in alignment with the Supply Chain team and the bottling partners
- Ensures authorizations of concentrate supply
- Supports the IMCR process with expertise where required
- Collaborates with Platform Services and identifies demand, contributes and supports the development and deployment of new Digital solutions to the FO user base and bottler.
Innovations & Engineering
- Work with local Operations, Innovations, R&D, CPS and other relevant functions in and outside the Franchise to identify new product, package and equipment opportunities and manage the development and innovation process from Idea2Bank and Bank2Shelf sourcing support from relevant functions
- Executes feasibility assessments
- Conduct Risk assessments
- Run strategic technical projects across the different EU markets upon assignment
Job Requirements And Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or more functional areas within the TI&SC scope: QSE, SRA, Commercialization, Supply Chain, technical franchise leadership, CPS, R&D, food or beverage industry (Manufacturing, QSE, Logistics-Supply Chain, Engineering among others).
- Very good understanding of technical risk management, technical governance, project management framework and methodologies, QSE metrics and commercialization and innovation processes.
- Strong abilities to connect and collaborate with the bottling partners and suppliers and the commercial roles
- Strong planning and organizing skills to ensure an efficient execution of the commercial/technical projects to be handled
- Strong risk mapping and problem-solving skills to support the assigned bottling operations in the corrective and preventive action definition
- Continuous improvement models applied to manufacturing and distribution environments
- Embrace and works in Agile ways of working and contribute to the capability implementation e.g. acting as Scrum Master
- Financial Skills and business case understanding impact to volume, revenue and profit lines
Works in a network, no direct reporting lines
SkillsProduct Launches; Lean Manufacturing; Supply Chain Management; Industrial Engineering; Logistics Management; Production Planning; Lean Principles; Material Handling; Supply Chain Operations; Communication; People Management; Purchase Management; Shipping; Production Scheduling; Continuous Improvement (CI); Cost Analysis
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Company: The CocaCola Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A