Website World Vision
This job listing is about World Vision in Banteay Meanchey, Cambodia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
We are looking for qualified candidates to join World Vision Cambodia. World Vision International is an International Humanitarian Organization working with the most fragile families to promote transformation and seek justice.
As a global community, our mission is to empower positive changes for the world’s most vulnerable children. To contribute to empowering and advocating child protection, we are inspired to work dedicatedly with professionalism to improve most vulnerable communities and children’s well-being for a better life. World Vision commenced work in Cambodia in 1970. Our focus is on helping the most vulnerable girls and boys overcome poverty so they can experience fullness of life now and in the future. Inspired by our Christian faith, our work reaches children no matter their background or if they live in the most
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position: Technical Programme Officer
World Vision International – Cambodia (WVI-C) country strategy FY 23-27 focuses on the three key ministry priorities for child well-being namely Nutrition, Education, Child Protection and participation. The TP Officer position is aimed at ensuring that technical support is brought closer to the AP/field level.
Technical Programmes are national or sub-regional level programmes implemented by World Vision in multiple geographic locations within a country. TPs are comprised of evidence-based practices and models previously identified, defined and prioritised through a strategic process and documented in a Technical Approach (TA). TPs are designed to ensure National Offices (NOs) achieve World Vision’s mission, and the NO strategy, which includes the highest impact for the well-being of children, in accordance with relevant TA and NO strategic objectives and integration of relevant supporting approaches (SA).
The TP-Officer is responsible for the support in adaptation and implementation of the Technical Programme activities at the regional level. H/She will be working with the Regional Manager to strengthen the programming quality. This person will be representing WVI-C to technical networks at provincial level and engaging in advocacy relevant to TP objectives, using credible M&E and evidence from TP implementation, and providing capacity building of AP staff for programme implementation.
Ii. Major Responsibilities
- Technical support and guidance for quality adaptation and implementation of technical programmes (TPs) at the AP level following the TP quality standards and requirements.
- Advocacy, external engagement and positioning of WVI-C as leading organization at the regional level.
- Capacity building for AP technical staff in alignment with the Senior Technical Specialist and Technical team.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Degree in Nursing, Midwifery or Medical Assistant, nutrition, public health, social work.
- 3 years’ experience in the technical area of Public Health , Nutrition , WASH, Maternal and Child health
- Experience in working with community based approaches and models : CIMCI, MIYCN, IYCF, MAM/SAM, CTLS, community WASH, ECCD
- Experience conducting and assisting nutrition / health surveys
- Strong experience in programme/project implementation and Design Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Experience leading or overseeing programmes across a large geographic area (e.g. Province or National)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with local government and NGO partners and stakeholders
- Experience health and nutrition related advocacy campaigns and activities
- Proven experience in project coordination, including financial management and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in handling training and workshops for groups and communities( including coaching and mentoring)
- Willingness to travel up to >60% of the time within the Zone target AP, each AP every quarter accordingly on workload.
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
You could learn more about our achievements visit our website or our Facebook page
World Vision is committed to the protection of children. We are looking for a qualified and competence candidate whose background aligns with our core vision and mission. The successful applicant will be required to submit criminal record and other related documents.
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
Company: World Vision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Banteay Meanchey, Cambodia
Application Deadline: N/A