Technical Support Manager in ITClass Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
This job listing is about ITClass in Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Do you have strong leadership skills and experience managing a technical support team?
Would you like to advance your career in a high-tech international company that operates in the ICT industry?
We are offering an exciting career opportunity at one of the biggest companies in the region, that continuously invests in technical advancements to provide its customers with the best services possible. In order to ensure the effective and seamless operations of all networks and services, you will be in charge of managing a technical support team.
You are invited to apply for the position: TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER (m/f).
- Management of the support team and organization of network monitoring 24/7.
- Monitoring and control, maintenance and documentation of all network activities.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient operation of all services.
- Managing and meeting KPI/SLA targets.
- Improvement of processes and procedures for the operation and system administration of all support systems.
- Ensuring adequate support and assistance and effective troubleshooting.
- Management and control of testing of terminal equipment, services and applications.
- Managing documentation and improvement of internal processes.
- Controlling the execution of specified responses in the event of major and catastrophic network issues.
- Project management.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in the field of technical support organization or similar.
- At least VI. level of technical education is preferred.
- Broad technical knowledge, background in telecommunications or IT is preferred.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Zabbix, PRTG, Nagios, Grafana, Kibana, Graylog, Prometheus.
- Strong managerial, organizational and communication skills.
- High level of responsibility and availability outside working hours for emergency interventions.
- Working knowledge of English language.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to delegate and motivate team.
- Regular employment for an indefinite period with a 6-month trial period.
- Fixed monthly salary and the possibility of additional bonuses.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Excellent career opportunity in a high-tech international company.
- Dynamic work tasks and challenges.
- Participation in development activities for professional and personal development.
- Incentives for a healthy lifestyle – healthy snacks, free exercise in selected gyms/fitness centers.
- Family-friendly company (benefits related to working hours, coordination of professional and private life, training, education, gifts and accompanying children, etc…).
- Incentive payment for work performance and rewards for successfully completed projects.
- Work in a relaxed, connected and cooperative team.
- An ambitious and pleasant team of colleagues, led by a strong team spirit.
- Fun team building events.
- Possibility of career advancement.
Work location: Ljubljana
The opening is valid until the position is filled.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Application Deadline: N/A