Technical Support Specialist III in LeadVenture Belmopan, Belize
This job listing is about LeadVenture in Belmopan, Belize 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Position at Dealer Spike Belize
Technical Support Specialist III
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist III to provide first level technical support with delights Dealer Spike customers. You will take your expertise in web development and comprehensive knowledge of the Dealer Spike Web Platform and use it to field customer requests via email and chat and may respond via phone as necessary. You will provide technical support to all customers using a ticket-based case tracking system and knowledge base.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Handle customer requests via chat, email, and inbound/outbound calls
- Solve customer problems in a reasonable time frame
- Provide Dealer Spike website platform education/coaching to customers and co-workers as needed
- Participate in training sessions on new web technologies and product features
- Create content for the Dealer Spike Knowledge Base (internal and customer-facing)
- Work with peers and supervisors to resolve low-level escalations
- Deliver a technical support experience that delights customers
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Strong working knowledge of mobile-first, responsive web design, and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Flexbox
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical thinking / problem-solving skills
- Previous customer service experience (2+ years preferred)
- Previous web development experience (1+ years preferred)
- Comfortable working in a team and managing frequent interruptions
- Clear speaking voice / good phone skills
- Enjoys technical challenges and working to develop creative solutions
Does this position sound like something you would enjoy and be successful at, but you’re not sure you have the exact qualifications to be considered? While our job descriptions are an outline for the type of candidate we’re looking for, it is not a checklist. We encourage you to apply!
Who are we?
LeadVenture is the market-leading SaaS provider of digital retailing, eCommerce, digital marketing and eCatalog solutions for dealerships across 12 industry verticals including powersports, marine, RV, pre-owned auto, agriculture and more.
Our family of brands includes Dealer Spike, ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARI), Dealer Car Search, Frazer, TCS Technologies, Net Driven, Direct Communications, Inc. (DCi), Auction123, Powersports Support, Level 5, PSM Marketing, Monroney Labels, and Interact RV.
We are an international company with offices located in the United States, Mexico (Juniper Data Center), Belize (Dealer Spike Belize), India and The Netherlands. Together, we are LeadVenture.
In this role, you’ll be working with our Dealer Spike brand who is a world-wide digital advertising company focused on helping dealers increase sales and service profitability through online digital advertising and training.
LeadVenture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeadVenture complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
LeadVenture expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LeadVenture employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belmopan, Belize
Application Deadline: N/A