This job listing is about Alcatraz in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Alcatraz AI is looking for a Technical Writer. As a technical writer, you’ll be responsible for creating simplified user content, including technical manuals, training guides, journal articles, tutorials, and software documentation. With subject matter experts to guide you through the entire process, you’ll make complex information accessible to employees and the target audience.
These efforts will result in smooth technical communication (in print and audio-visual) between the technology developers and different departments, key stakeholders, and target customers.
- Create all graphic content of service manuals, templates, and installation sheets.
- Write, review, and edit content for clarity and ease of use including: service manuals, installation sheets, interactive instructions, and templates.
- Gather and research information and create digital and printed materials.
- Assess and evaluate the installer and end-user needs and level of knowledge relevant to technical documentation.
- Work directly with project managers, marketing representatives and engineers to understand the products, collect feedback, and update documentation accordingly.
- Ensure technical information is accurate, complete, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style.
- Obtain a full understanding of the subject matter including target audience by using the products and interacting with product teams.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that informational content meets schedule objectives.
- Ensure usability of informational content by testing document validity against products.
- Manage small tech writing projects throughout the entire process. This includes attendance of meetings, managing phase 1-5 checklists, as well as managing deadlines, and releasing documents through an approval process.
- Build interactive instructional information for projects using our interactive html program as required, including the creation of photos, graphics, animations, and video clips.
- Conduct usability testing with real world installations of products. Proactively work with Technical Support to identify Customer issues, and find satisfactory solutions.
- The candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering. If the candidate has a degree in a non-technical field such as Journalism, English, or Communications, they must have some technical or scientific knowledge and experience/training.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills
- Team player with solid people skills.
- The ability to create polished documents without the aid of an editor. The ability to meet deadlines while making progress on other priority items.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A