Project Control Manager in Technip Energies الدوحة الدوحة قطر
Website Technip Energies
This job listing is about Technip Energies in الدوحة الدوحة قطر 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Technip Energies is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of the world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 15000+ employees, across 34 countries. At Technip Energies, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job purpose :
- Prepares, delivers and maintains the report and provide support to project team
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically: Reports to Operations Manager / Managing Director
Operationally: Reports to Project Manager
Profile Must Have :
- Minimum 16 years overall experience.
- Experience in engineering projects in the oil & gas industry.
- To fulfill an advisory role to the Project or Proposal Management, as well as to management.
- To develop a Schedule compliant with the selected execution strategy.
- To define and optimize the necessary resources.
- To define the Planning & Scheduling and cost control system (methods, procedures, time schedules, physical progress, mobilization plans, manhours control, cost control, dashboards, KPIs, etc).
- To define the Project breakdown structures.
- To plan in order to mitigate risks and reduce costs.
- To get client approval of the Schedule Baseline.
- To get client approval of progress claimed or milestones achievement in order to enable invoicing.
- To increase the project team members awareness of the Project Milestones, main durations and critical paths.
- To monitor the project status, to detect any delay and to propose corrective actions as and when necessary.
- To operationally manage the project Planning and cost control Team (2 to 5 people)
- To estimate the delay linked with changes and claims and to prepare the Extension of Time analysis, in case of delay due to client.
- To provide feedback and lessons learned in order to improve the Planning & Scheduling methods and provide input to the statistics of planning department
- To set up the Cost Control Procedures.
- To set up Budgets and the specific tool to follow the project costs.
- To provide risk analysis, whenever required by the Project Manager or by the Operations Manager, in order to point out the items with the most significant impact on the cost.
- Commitment Control and vendor/subcontractors invoice approval.
- To assist Project Managers in optimizing and improving their budgeted profits.
- To prepare of change orders / claims, and follows up.
- To generate monthly internal (PMR) / external status reports (client reports).
- Involved in verifying the invoices to ensure its accuracy.
- To develop statistical and close-out reports, with a view towards improving feedback data and estimation tools on future contracts / proposals.
Nice to have :
- Experience in a supervisory/management role in a matrix environment
- Good knowledge of Scheduling computer tools & Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of cost control tools.
- Advanced level of knowledge in EPCI work processes
Please share relevant profiles at [email protected]
Company: Technip Energies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: الدوحة الدوحة قطر
Application Deadline: N/A