Customer Experience Team Leader in TELUS International Phillipines, Penal-Debe, Trinidad and Tobago
Website TELUS International
This job listing is about TELUS International in Phillipines, Penal-Debe, Trinidad and Tobago 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Supports Customer Experience Analysts and ensures tasks / responsibilities are carried-out effectively and efficiently. Designs and implements career development plans for each Analyst to ensure maximum operational, client, and personal effectiveness. Responsible for analyzing, drafting and delivering recommendations to improve quality of service. Generates internal and external client reports on Customer Experience data and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Analysis – Completes root cause, and process gap analysis for executive escalations, specific client complaints. Responds to the client on a timely manner and brainstorms with operations proactive solutions to avoid customer dissatisfaction. CE Audit Form and Guidelines – Manages
- CE audit form findings, results, and correlations between business needs and KPIs directly impacting customer experience (CSAT, DSAT, T2B, B2B, etc). In addition, processes CE audit form disputes. Collaborates with internal and external customers in building and implementing CE audit form and guidelines for new lines of business or when CE strategies are updated.
- Verint – Ensures tools usage, as well as self-training for all available versions, practices and maintains an open communication with IT, and TI POC to report any outages, etc. Maintains updated data to comply with recording % according to client SOW.
- Operational alignment – Meets with AGM and CE Manager to reveal findings, trends and recommendations that will benefit operational KPIs. Participates within Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Business reviews. For targeted analysis calibrates project scope, audits sample size and recurrent touchpoints to communicate progress.
- Transactional Monitoring – Ensures CE analysts comply with health check audits, as well as targeted call listening compliance. Completes random re-audits (preferably side by sides) to CE analyst to determine wins, gaps, and alignment to strategies. Audits CE analyst transaction to ensure that quality of service is delivered.
- CE Analyst Coaching and Development – Provides coaching for analyst skill development and promotes learning corporate initiatives. Monitors CE Analyst’s performance, identifies performance gaps, and addresses them through using the company’s standard coaching methodology, performance improvement plan, performance management, etc. Identifies CE Analyst’s strengths and prepares them to handle increased responsibilities.
- Onboarding and Continuous Learning – Identifies CE Analysts by assessing applicants based on skills, work attitudes, and behaviors required to ensure that the CE team is comprised of competent and efficient team members. Conducts onboarding activities to ensure baseline knowledge and skills are set. Provides supplementary and continuous learning activities for the CE Analyst through the course of their tenure.
- Managing Client Relationships – Manages client communication and contributes as partners to develop process improvement between TELUS International & the client.
- Team Management – Keeps abreast on departmental morale as derived from discussions with CE staff. Maintains an atmosphere of open communication by scheduling regular group discussions with team members to illicit information on needs, requests, and issues currently faced. Coordinates and assists in resolving concerns faced by CE team members. Performs administrative tasks such as payroll, status change forms, 202 folders, etc.
- Bachelors degree in any field
- At least 4 years working experience in a call center, at least 3 years within the quality space and 2 years as a supervisor with impeccable performance.
- Must have coaching experience Proficiency with MS Office applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Company: TELUS International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phillipines, Penal-Debe, Trinidad and Tobago
Application Deadline: N/A