Website TELUS International
This job listing is about TELUS International in Phillipines, Penal-Debe, Trinidad and Tobago 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Leads and manages a team of CSR’s in the optimal execution of call center operations activities (i.e.taking calls, addressing customer issues / complaints, placing sales orders).Ensures that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Conducts performance management activities for team members supervised. Conducts timely planning, assessment, and feedback meetings as stipulated in the company’s performance cycle. Ensures that personal and team goals are set, and provides the necessary coaching, mentoring, and assistance in order for team members to achieve their targets. Monitors each team member’s performance throughout the shift, providing assistance, coaching, and mentoring as necessary. Provides positive and constructive feedback on what individual team members need to do in order to attain their daily targets.
- Handles escalation calls from CSR’s as, exercising discernment on whether or not individuals are capable of handling complex customer calls. Imparts knowledge and experience gained on the floor in order to equip team members with the necessary skills to handle complex customer interactions.
- Prepares reports on top and bottom performers and cross-checks this with overall metrics for the account / program. Utilizes tangible and quantifiable data (i.e. Baleen metrics) as a basis for providing rewards and recognition, as well as a means for coaching and mentoring. Maintains transparency with the group on team / individual performance achieved.
- Brainstorms with fellow Team Leaders and the Operations Manager to discuss various issues / problems faced by their respective teams. Analyzes and determines what affects agent / team performance, establishes solutions, designs new incentive programs, and improves working conditions based on findings.
- Prepares and submits reports on team performance to the Operations Manager. Discusses overall team performance in relation to the objectives of the Company and the program / account. Determines areas for improvement of the account’s performance and translates these to action plans for the team.
- Ensures that all team members are aware of policy and procedural updates by coordinating for / facilitating recurrent training of agents. Gathers information on Client updates on policies and procedures, and conducts weekly training sessions that center on procedural updates / changes in order to familiarize agents.
- Motivates and inspires all team members to perform better by formulating and implementing regular (i.e. weekly, monthly) team activities.Designs incentive-based programs aimed at motivating agents to attain the different goals and metrics, boost morale, and ultimately meet or exceed service levels set by the Client.
- Manages the queue and controls abandoned calls by utilizing available equipment and resources (i.e. CMS, hold time, AHT). Ensures that passing service levels are met and / or exceeded by maximizing the headcount of CSR’s on the floor.
- Acts as a Human Resources and HR-Business Partners point-person, having the jurisdiction to address grievances in line with the Company’s policies / procedures and the Labor Code of the Philippines. Takes initiative in acquiring the necessary Human Resources knowledge in order to increase one’s supervisory capabilities. Primarily handles grievances / issues (i.e. attendance, performance, behavior and attitude) prior to escalating these to the Human Resources – Business Partners.
- Attends to Compensation and Benefits concerns of assigned CSR’s, focusing on payroll disputes, the timely preparation and submission of payroll templates. Accurately tracks and indicates hours of overtime and night differential rendered by each assigned agent for the proper computation of salary.
Additional Job Description
Manages and oversees the activities of a team of CSR’s, ensuring that each individual performs at par with the standards set by the company and the client. Monitors the performance of each team member against specified account / program metrics, and provides the necessary support and assistance in order for metrics to be improved on, attained, or exceeded. Regularly performs tasks related to team management (i.e. coaching and mentoring, performance feedback-giving), as well as data reporting on the team’s performance. Performs administrative duties for the team (i.e. payroll templates); Motivates agents to perform at their maximum capacity in order to fulfill professional growth targets, enhance the productivity of the account, and the overall profitability of the company.
Company: TELUS International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phillipines, Penal-Debe, Trinidad and Tobago
Application Deadline: N/A