Website TEP - The Environment Partnership
This listing is about TEP The Environment Partnership in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
This is an opportunity for a confident and ambitious Senior/Principal Planner to join TEP.
We have a wide range of clients and projects including large infrastructure schemes, housing and mixed-use developments and projects where environmental issues are central to success.
Good knowledge of the English planning system is needed and experience delivering projects requiring permission and discharge of planning conditions. We are looking for people able to demonstrate skills in analysis, assessment, report-writing, problem-solving, communication and working with others to achieve project goals. They will have a role in helping mentor and develop junior staff on projects as well as providing general planning advice to colleagues across TEP’s multi-disciplinary environmental practice.
They will be well-supported by colleagues and encouraged to innovate where appropriate to enhance our delivery to clients. They should be able to manage teams of consultants (in-house directly employed by TEP and other co-consultants) to produce consistent, high quality, well-written, concise and clearly illustrated reports. They should have skills in editing and reviewing documents and be aware of EIA development, preferably with some experience.
The roles require the management of projects to ensure high quality work is delivered within budget. An important part of the role is managing projects for clients, reporting clearly and developing strong relationships.
It is essential that candidates:
- Are Chartered Town Planners with a minimum of 2 years post-MRTPI.
- Have experience in the delivery of planning applications including the preparation of Planning Statements, Design and Access Statements and co-ordination of environmental and technical reports.
- Can demonstrate experience of negotiating draft conditions with authorities and discharging conditions post consent.
- Can demonstrate project management skills with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have strong communication skills and are confident in presentation.
- Can provide consistent professional advice in utilising permitted development rights and development plan policies to assist clients.
- Are self-motivated and interested in business development.
The role is suitable for office or ‘hybrid working’ with time spent working from home in addition to attending an office
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Company: TEP – The Environment Partnership
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A