Website Terrace Africa
This job listing is about Terrace Africa in Harare, Zimbabwe 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
The role is ultimately to provide on the ground support in the marketing of Terrace Africa’s brand, subsidiary brands and property portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to the following functions:
- Content Creation- Write exciting and relevant content for company websites, social media platforms and marketing materials, as well as creation of weekly posting schedules as guided by the marketing plan.
- Graphic Design- Brainstorm design concepts and create visual communications such as adverts, branding, internal and external materials.
- Customer Support- engage with consumers by responding to questions, comments and complaints.
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator- in idea generation, execution of the marketing plan, event planning, coordination and management.
- Market Research – Perform market analysis and research on competition, latest trends, potential suppliers as well as collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Brand perception tracking- Monitor our online presence regularly to ensure fast response times to any issues that may arise.
- Tenant support- keep track of all tenant campaigns and offer support whenever possible.
- Ensure all marketing material is backed up and the Marketing Folder is always up to date.
- Update all tenant details for all assets in line with Customer FAQs.
- Update all supplier lists for different countries and ensure we have complete and up to date vendor information.
- Update Tenant Accounts where applicable and keep history of all tenant Marketing posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field.
- A complimenting professional course is an added advantage.
- 2 year+ of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, Innovative and Trendy.
- Proven experience in graphic design and content creation.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Company: Terrace Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Application Deadline: N/A