This Job Listing is about Howdens in BatleyCarr,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
<!--> To ensure the continued growth of our business we are recruiting for a Territory Sales Representative. You will support specific Depots in your area in achieving and exceeding their sales targets, by maximising new account openings.
Do you have great communication skills and thrive on building strong relationships? Using your sales expertise and creative flair you will encourage successful trading relationships in your territory.
- You will gain new accounts through a variety of methods in order to achieve and exceed targets
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential new account holders
- Ensure that the account base across each of the depots continues to consistently grow
- Give new customers a full understanding of the Howdens model and how this benefits them
- Collaborate with the Business Developers and Designers to convert sales, ensuring that a higher sale per account and more frequent trading is achieved from the account base
- Organise working time in order to deliver to each depot within the territory
- Share best demonstrable practice with other Territory Sales Representatives in the Area
- Actively participate in Territory Sales Representative meetings chaired by the Lead Sales Representative
- Provide feedback for new requests to the Depot Managers and Lead Sales Representatives
- Effectively manage all required administration in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include, but are not limited to: competitive salary, bonus, enhanced pension, incentives, staff discount and share awards
Why work for us?
At Howdens we invest in our people and provide thorough on the job training and excellent career progression opportunities. We have been awarded a place in the top 25 Best Companies to Work for in the Sunday Times for recognition of excellence in the workplace.
Howdens, a trade only business with over 730 depots, has built a reputation that builders can trust through offering best local price and providing product from local stock. Our unbeatable service and product has led to us becoming a market leader, which is why we were awarded the Royal Warrant of Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen 2015 for our quality and excellence. Despite its scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You must have proven influencing and sales skills.
- Must be customer focused and commercially astute.
- You will be results driven.
- Able to plan and organise your own workload.
- Be flexible and approachable.
- Be an ambassador for Howdens.
- Must hold a driving licence (a Company vehicle will be provided for you to carry out this role)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: BatleyCarr,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A