This listing is about Tesco in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
About The Role
Shift pattern Days From time To time
Sun 22:00:00 06:00:00
Mon 22:00:00 06:00:00
Tue 22:00:00 06:00:00
Fri 22:00:00 06:00:00
Sat 22:00:00 06:00:00
We’re the UK’s number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products around. And that’s not just food, but everything from clothes and kettles to financial services.
But did you know we offer the biggest job opportunities too? There are so many opportunities and a variety of roles, we are always looking for people who are as passionate about helping customers as we are.
Our Every Little Helps approach doesn’t just apply to our customers. It’s at the very heart of everything we do at work – and it’s what makes us different. We believe in treating each other with respect, and everyone having the opportunity to get on. That’s what makes Tesco such a great place to work.
You will be responsible for
- You will support the production of annual Distribution Centre budget setting process, working closely with the local management team and stream business analyst.
- Deliver weekly and periodical data gathering and reporting routines in line with Operating model.
- Create a robust Distribution Centre plan and support the delivery of Cost, Safety, Productivity, Service, Cultural, seasonal and peak weekend improvements.
- Coach and guide the management team in the delivery of a balanced steering wheel by providing insight into negative and positive impacts on measures.
You will need
- You will be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience in Operational Support management
- Interest and passion to develop the business
- Desire and commitment to do the best for the company.
- You are a good communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices.
- You can create a good team spirit and build good working networks.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business and be able to coach and support colleagues to do the same.
- You are able to role model drive and commitment to meet and exceed targets and celebrate success when your team do the same.
- You are agile in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
What’s In It For You
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.
When you join us you’ll be able to join our award winning defined benefit Pensions scheme.
There are also a variety of excellent share schemes you can be part of, to share in our success.
After 6 months you will receive a Privilege card, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
There are also additional special offers available to colleagues throughout the year.
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com