This Job Listing is about Tesco in Rugby,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
<!--> About The Role
Becoming a Warehouse Operative opens up incredible career possibilities— it’s how many of our managers started out. To succeed as a Warehouse Operative you’ll be someone who can put people at the heart of everything you do, building relationships with your team and acting quickly to help our customers. This is a hands-on job for people who enjoy tackling big challenges as part of a team, who like to stay active and who love to see their work make a visible difference.
You don’t need any previous experience in working in a warehouse. We’ll make sure you’re fully trained.
You will be responsible for
You Will Be Responsible For
You will need
You will need
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled accurately
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are taken care of safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Taking ownership for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Working both independently and as part of a team
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
What’s In It For You
Location - CV23 8YH
Own Transport Essential.
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
We Have The Following Shifts Available
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in an encouraging team.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- Be happy to go that extra mile.
To find out more contact us today on 07783830049 or email us on [email protected] where a dedicated Tesco colleague can help you find the right job .
Hourly rate: £12.59 plus 50% overtime premium and 33% weekend premium
Plus Performance Related Bonus
88 % + £0.30p extra per hour
92% + £ 0.60p extra per hour
99% + £1.00 extra per hour
Plus there are additional overtime and premiums payments available on top.
There are a number of benefits for working for us including:
- Double Days Rotating Shifts (6:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00) - 5 days from 7 (including weekends)
- Fixed PM shift (14:00-22:00) - Tuesday-Saturday
- Fixed PM shift (14:00-22:00) - Sunday-Thursday
- Fixed PM shift (14:00-22:00) - Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day’. Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them. In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
At Tesco, inclusion means that Everyone’s Welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect; by valuing individuality and uniqueness we create a sense of belonging. Diversity and inclusion have always been at the heart of Tesco. It is embedded in our values: we treat people how they want to be treated. We always want our colleagues to feel they can be themselves at work and we are committed to helping them be at their best. Across the Tesco group we are building an inclusive workplace, a place to actively celebrate the cultures, personalities and preferences of our colleagues – who in turn help to build the success of our business and reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link; https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
We can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6:15 am or after 9:45 pm or involves working in areas such as the warehouse, beers, wines & spirits, counters, bakery and driving roles.
On the occasions where we have high volumes of applicants, some roles may close earlier than the advertised end date in order for us to manage all of the applicants appropriately. We will only be able to offer individual feedback to those candidates who attend an interview.
For more information about us please visit www.tescoplc.com-->
- 10% discount card.
- A subsidised canteen providing a variety of hot and cold food options.
- Fixed shift patterns so you know when you’re working