Chief accountant, Kazakhstan in Teva Pharmaceuticals Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Website Teva Pharmaceuticals
This job listing is about Teva Pharmaceuticals in Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the existing processes and implement efficiency measures
- Leading accounting and reporting in accordance with KAS, Tax and GAAP requirements
- Supporting internal and external reviews and audits. Review of their results and implementation of necessary changes
- Managing tax and accounting policies, participating in elaboration and fulfillment of tax and accounting policies
- Supervising and providing day-to-day management, mentorship, and development of the team
- Supervision and support of intra-group contracts and transactions
- Control of customer bonus programs compliance with applicable tax rules
- Deferred taxes calculations and reporting
- Responsibility for submission of all statutory financial, statistic, tax and other related reports with accuracy and according to deadlines
- Ensuring correct and timely tax and other obligatory payments
- Communications with tax authority, passing tax audits when occur
- Review of contracts for tax compliance
- Support to other functions (production, sales, procurement) where applicable
- Relevant Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Audit at least 5 years of relevant experience in a position of Chief Accountant with reporting responsibility in foreign companies
- Deep Knowledge of Kazakhstan legislation
- Will to review and improve processes, share knowledge and develop the team
- Understanding of ERP (SAP; 1S preferrable), strong skills in MS Office,
- English language fluent
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Application Deadline: N/A