Website The Huntsman Group
This listing is about The Huntsman Group in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
About the job
I am delighted to confirm that we are now recruiting for an ESG Senior Analyst for our clients Operations/Facilities team. We are looking for someone who will have advanced analytical skills and the ability to confidently communicate with a variety of stakeholders. You will have a problem solving and innovative mindset with a focus on helping reduce tour clients carbon footprint.
Priding themselves on an inclusive culture and always working hard to be an employer of choice.
Working in a professional but also relaxed environment they encourage personal development and support agile working.
As the winner of Working Families’ ‘Best UK employer for Flexible Working Award 2020’, we are happy to consider flexible working opportunities to help you balance your work and home life.
Joining them is just the first step towards many more exciting opportunities in your career.
Offering a wide range of benefits to all employees including:
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 and they will report to the Head of Facilities at the Liverpool office.
Hours 35 hours per week (08:00 to 18:00 (Monday-Friday) Happy to talk Flexible working options
- Medical cash plan
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle 2 work
- Holiday buy & sell
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loans
- Give as you earn
- Savings and protection
- Contributory group pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance (potential change to flexible)
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Mobile phones
- Discounted shopping portal
- Free tea & coffee
- Dress down Fridays
- Pay day drinks
- Pro bono two days charity leave
- Agile working
Introduction to the role:
The global climate emergency is unfolding before us and as a socially conscientious organisation, our client understands the need for everybody to play their part in reducing damage caused to the environment. Their sustainability activities seek to ensure that they reduce their own impact where they can.
Now seeking an experienced analyst to help guide then in their quest to reduce our carbon footprint. As a member of their team working with a chosen partner you will focus on solving organisational problems by analysing processes, workflows, and systems with the objective of identifying opportunities to implement and manage our carbon zero strategy, educating the internal teams and promoting their plans externally.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our strategy and services. From day one, you will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations, and a lasting influence on our growth plans.
Key Environment Focus Includes
- Improving energy consumption and efficiency
- Increasing the amount of waste recycled
- Reducing paper usage
Already having taken a number of steps to reduce their impact on the environment, controlling resource consumption and moving away from single use products.
Introduction to the team
The successful candidate will have full autonomy working with various central services functions, senior level executives, third party suppliers and vendors. Yoi will be based from the head office in Liverpool (with a hybrid working pattern) and report to the Head of Facilities.
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organisational stakeholders
- Develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and processes, and establish and organise KPIs in line with global directives
- Comply with all global, national, and local legislation
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyse results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analysing and interpreting data involving company procedures, policies, and workflows
- Prepare, analyse, and summarise various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, mathematics, business management, or economics
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organising, analysing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write and present reports
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Proven experience with managing large datasets
- The ability to present findings in a refined and succinct way
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics (Excel, Google Sheets, Power BI, R)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
Please forward a full CV along with availability to interview/start and salary expectations for initial feedback and a confidential chat.
It is essential that your CV has a Mobile number and full Postcode, so that our systems can match you to live jobs!
At this time we can only consider applications from candidates that are already resident in the UK, with the necessary permission to accept permanent offers of employment.
Company: The Huntsman Group
Job Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com