Website The Jamaica National Group
This job listing is about The Jamaica National Group in Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We are a part of The Jamaica National Group Limited and together, we represent a globally respected brand, boldly finding ways to enrich lives and build better communities. Our core values make us who we are and are demonstrated in everything we do; rooted in RESPECT we believe our everyday jobs contribute to something bigger than ourselves. We are dependable and pride ourselves in our authenticity and in the transparent solutions we create that bring value to our customers.
JN Bank Limited – Small Business Loans seeks to recruit a Client Relations Officer for our Half way Tree location. The Client Relations Officer is responsible for marketing the JNSBL’s products, identifying prospects, selling loan products to new and existing customers and servicing the customers in their portfolio. The CRO will also work with prospects and customers to understand their financial goals and make plans for achieving those goals.
Job Category: Clerical
Fixed Term Contract – Two (2) years
- Promote the products and participate in community activities in order to attract new customers and identify qualified prospects. Qualify prospects based on reliability, honesty, ability to pay and available collateral.
- Initiate prospect contact, discuss their needs and match the right loan product to meet their needs.
- Prepare and submit qualified loan applications for approval. Advise customers of approved loans, procedures for accessing loan funds and the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Counsel customers on business practice and cash management tips that will help them ensure appropriate use of loan funds and consistent repayment patterns.
- Maintain customer contact and build customer relationship. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Monitor customer payment performance and business performance. Provide guidance on business and cash flow issues that affect their ability to service the loans.
- Monitor loan portfolio for risks, trends and problems. Identify problems, plan and execute action plans for resolving them. Report on early risk and other issues as per policy and practice.
- Prepare reports and respond to team queries and requests.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or other relevant fields
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in selling and servicing small business credit
- Candidate must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle.
- Customer service oriented
- Superior relationship building and sales competence
- Confident and eloquent speaker
- Highly flexible and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- High level of proficiency in use of computer systems, particularly MS Office suite: Outlook, Word & Excel
Attn: HR Business Partner
JN Group People & Culture
75 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5, Jamaica W.I.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: December 12, 2022
Company: The Jamaica National Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Kingston, Jamaica
Application Deadline: N/A