Head of Creation in the LEGO Group Billund, South Denmark, Denmark
Website the LEGO Group
This job listing is about the LEGO Group in Billund, South Denmark, Denmark 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
One of the world’s most loved brands is looking for a global VP of Creative for the LEGO Agency
Let us introduce ourselves. The LEGO Agency is the in-house creative agency leading all the global creative work and campaigns for the LEGO Group!
The VP position is a newly created role expanded to cover our full creative capabilities and services designed to take us to the next level in partnership with our new(ish) SVP and Head of Agency. With an international team having diverse experience from ad agencies, brands, and other cool creative places, we build everything from global brand campaigns to Twitter posts and everything in between. And we make work that speaks to kids, to adults with kids and adults who are kids at heart.
- Leadership of our Global creative teams – covering campaign and concept, design, social and digital.
- Creative vision and driver of our innovation agenda – clearly articulated POV and thought leader in the new media world
- Co-leads overall TLA culture and transformation in partnership with the TLA LT
- Overall quality of the creative product
- Building TLA’s creative reputation – into one of the leading agencies in the world
Play your part in our team succeeding
The creative teams represent a big part of TLA. Their energy, ambition and bravery is key to TLA success. The creative group is made up of problem solvers and makers across many disciplines and we need a strong leader who is passionate about leading the teams through this new media landscape. Someone who is capable of re-imagining our capability and ways of working so that TLA can go to the next level and make a more significant contribution to the overall growth and success of LEGO Company. There’s a shared desire for more bravery and bolder ideas so it’s a very exciting time.
Do you have what it takes?
- You are inclusive and inspirational with a demonstrated track record in building diverse, creative teams who delivered impactful and innovative ideas
- You are a contemporary culture leader with vision, passionate about the new media landscape
- You have global creative leadership experience
- You are influential and open – capable of working along side senior partners bringing them on a fun learning journey to create ever more ambitious ideas
Nice to have
- Dedicated and nice – you’re a highly creative person in your own right, but you are equally admired for your values and generosity to others
- Highly collaborative and interested in agile methods of working
- Believe that creativity is not for the few, but for all and that ideas can genuinely come from anywhere
- Award recognition for highly effective and modern ideas
- Reputation as a thought leader and industry spokesperson
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Company: the LEGO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Billund, South Denmark, Denmark
Application Deadline: N/A