Website The Sterling Group of Companies
This listing is about The Sterling Group of Companies in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
An opportunity has arisen to join Centre Park Resources Limited, part of the Sterling Group of Companies, which is one of the longest established contractor organisations in the UK.
Job Title: Agency Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Our primary business is the sub-contracting of employees employed through the Sterling Umbrella across multiple sectors and CIS self-employed route within the construction sector. Centre Park Resources are responsible for providing a professional, efficient, and excellent service to all Sterling contractors.
We are currently looking for an Agency Account Manager to join our Sales team.
The priority of this role is to work in unison with other members of the sales team and within Sterling to enhance and retain the professional status of Sterling and promote our products and services with maximum impact on the agency market. As an Agency Account Manager, you will be responsible growth from an assigned panel of recruitment agencies based across the UK as well as working to secure Sterling placement on the PSL’s of new agencies.
• Working towards company quarterly targets.
• Attending monthly sales management meetings.
• Taking incoming calls from existing agencies and ensuring a high level of outbound contact is provided.
• Update the company CRM with all agency activity.
• Liaise with employment agencies over all new starters, ensuring all relevant information is forwarded to the agency in a timely manner.
• Work closely with the on-boarding team to ensure contractors are set up in a timely manner.
• Experience within the temporary staffing / umbrella industries
• A confident and professional telephone manner
• Previous sales experience with the ability to work in a target driven environment
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and to manage own workload
• Good MS office skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven experience in a fast paced, pressurised role
• In return we offer:
Competitive salary, Bonus, 5% employer pension contribution, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising with length of service, Simply Health scheme, free parking, other incentives such as Employee of the Quarter.
Company: The Sterling Group of Companies
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A