Program Coordinator in The Walt Disney Company Vantaa, Uusimaa, Finland
Website The Walt Disney Company
This job listing is about The Walt Disney Company in Vantaa, Uusimaa, Finland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a Program Coordinator, you will be responsible to execute, maintain and update program plans in Broadcast Management System (BMS) OnAir/WON, and communicate this information to all relevant parties according to agreed standards and strategies for our entertainment and/ or factual channels in the Baltics.
Areas of Responsibility
- Enter all programme and episode information in BMS based on an agreed grid. Schedule on a monthly basis all programmes in BMS
- Create monthly listings documents
- Execute necessary listings changes, and make sure all updates are communicated both internally and externally
- Create and maintain a long-term plan for programming inventory to make sure all content is planned and utilized in the best possible way with regard to both ratings and finance.
- Communicate closely with Program Manager, Presentation Schedulers and Marketing on programming, promo and continuity issues. Communicate program information, program launches etc internally.
- Manage communication regarding systems enquiries, development tests and other systems related ad hoc requests for Tech Edge and BMS
- Escalate problems in the required timescales and via the most effective route, retaining ownership of issues, promptly carrying out follow-up analysis when needed.
- Be backup for other Program Coordinators in periods of holiday, illness or extreme pressure.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure we have the best possible viewer experience on the channel. Be a proactive member of the scheduling team to ensure we have the best possible viewer experience and commercial attractiveness for our channels
Experience And Professional Qualifications Required
- Scheduling experience from broadcast media with Presentation or Commercial Planning
- Experience working in an international environment is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-going and able to track and manage a wide variety of tasks in a dynamic work environment, being proactive and able to prioritize. Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Experience in working with different IT systems simultaneously and navigating in them
- Experience from broadcast management system is an advantage (IBMS, OnAir, What’s On)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular.
- Fluent skills in the English language
- Limited travel required, would mainly be within the Nordic region for programming summits, training of new starters etc.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vantaa, Uusimaa, Finland
Application Deadline: N/A