Website Thermo Fisher Scientific
This listing is about Thermo Fisher Scientific in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job Title: Snr Sales Specialist – Storage Consumables & Cold Storage Equipment
Requisition ID: 189067BR
When you are a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
UK/ Ireland – Remote
How will you make an impact?
This new role will be responsible for growing the sales and visibility of the Storage Consumable and Cold Storage Equipment portfolios, working closely with the sales team in positioning the products through strategic sales initiatives. In addition to working with the LPD commercial team, the role will align with the channel partners, corporate accounts, and key opinion leaders in the Biobanking market segment. It will also include working closely with key customers to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
What will you do?
- Create demand using product and application expertise including seminars, workshops and be the point of reference as a Biobanking market product champion.
- Work closely with Regional Sales and Channel Teams to identify market and customer opportunities in order to increase market share and revenue growth.
- Maintain relationships at key accounts and help support development of these accounts alongside LPD sales team.
- Provide product expertise in public tenders, complex quotations and demonstrations
- Support and facilitate market research into key market & pricing trends and evolving customer requirements.
- Work with Product Specialist Manager and Commercial Manager to identify and execute tactical and strategic initiatives to drive end user preference for our products including NPI’s in the market with key support functions (e.g., regional marketing)
- Travel estimated at 60%
How will you get here?
- BSc within Life Sciences required
- Must have sales experience and passion for laboratory consumables and/or equipment or similar and the associated markets.
- Experience in a sales or marketing position in industry, academia, or related field with exposure to laboratory consumables and equipment.
- Demonstrated excellence in personal sales
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and unit analysis.
- Demonstrated success in forming inter-departmental relationships.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative, and good business judgment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) in English.
Apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/Reference: 189067BR, please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 100,000+ colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realize your best – professionally and personally.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org