Website Thermo Fisher Scientific
This listing is about Thermo Fisher Scientific in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Title: Senior Software Renewal Specialist
Location: United Kingdom or Spain, Remote working
About The Role
Positioned within the Digital Science Business Unit, you will drive the maximization of software maintenance contract revenue through adherence to the standard renewal processes. The Software Renewal Specialist will handle the renewal of annual support and subscription contracts for a defined group of customer accounts across diverse geographic regions. Monitoring the status of those customer accounts via the CRM system, you will identify and handle risks and opportunities to optimize recurring revenue from the annual maintenance contracts.
- Ownership of your allocation of end user accounts, ensuring that standard processes for the function are followed such that software renewals are quoted, handled and completed on time per agreed terms and pricing.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing renewals, either within the team or involving other resources (Commercial, Legal, Services) as appropriate.
- Contact point for the Support team for out of contract customers, providing advice on licence and service entitlement.
- Capture and report metrics to demonstrate performance, identifying key causes supported by data, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Participate in quarterly forecasting activities.
- Work closely with Sales Account Managers to ensure effective customer communications, and consistent application of Company policies.
- Identify and share opportunities and leads with the Sales Account Manager and / or Inside Sales to drive up customer retention and expansion within the existing customer base.
- Provide input to Sales to assist re-negotiations of existing contracts.
- Participate in customer calls and meetings to address outstanding issues, communicate value of the service offerings and where required explain contractual pricing, terms and conditions.
- Provide leadership and support to junior team members for resolving renewal process exceptions and addressing individual customer requirements.
How will you get here?
- Ideally, you’ll have at least a bachelor’s degree in a science subject
- You have an in-depth understanding of enterprise software renewals under both the SaaS and perpetual license models.
- You are experienced in partnering with Commercial colleagues to improve revenue and customer retention.
- You demonstrate excellent attention to detail, critically analyzing data, identifying pragmatic solutions and presenting those solutions concisely.
- You are a self-starter who can work flexibly, independently and on own initiative.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent starting salary
- Performance bonus!
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance and income protection
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here (https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/eeo-affirmative-action-statement#accessibility) for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org