Website Thermo Fisher Scientific
This listing is about Thermo Fisher Scientific in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job ID – 192995BR
Location – Warrington
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Bio Production Group (BPG) supports developers and manufacturers of biological-based therapeutics and vaccines. The Pharma Analytics Business Unit is a part of BPG and has a portfolio of premium solutions and services for detection and quantitation of process/product impurities, and a suite of single-use solutions spanning the biologics’ workflow.
The Project Manager (Product Infrastructure) will join the Pharma Analytics Technical Transfer Team within Warrington. They’ll provide coordination, planning and support simultaneously for a variety of technical projects and New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Draft and review new product documentation and seek QA and manufacturing input e.g. SOPs, Risk Assessments, and spreadsheet validation. Review and write PCP deliverables for checkpoints.
- Ensure that Standard Operating procedures are implemented in a timely manner to ensure products can be manufactured and launched in accordance to agreed timelines.
- Assist with spreadsheet validation and ensure timely release of spreadsheets.
- Work closely with Tech Transfer Scientists and keep regular communication on the status of infrastructure
- Update documentation following feedback from Manufacture Validation
- Assist with project managing duties and follow KPIs
- Utilise Agile SCRUM to plan and prioritize workload
- Proactively identify and tackle problems, using analytical thinking, technical tools and continuous improvement
- Ensure new products, site to site transfers and sustaining engineering projects are aligned with site quality manual System and assist with internal and external audits, if required.
- Communicate daily with Manufacturing, Quality, R & D, Tech Transfer Scientist & Program Management Teams.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) and experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, research, or academic environment.
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and/or GMP environments.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills with outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience of Managing & Updating documentation, preferably within Agile & SAP
- Strong knowledge and understanding of basic laboratory instrumentation.
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail, and high regards for quality
- Must be highly collaborative: enjoys working in a diverse team and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Be able to adapt priorities to suit business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What benefits are offered?
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- To be part of an exciting new team and projects!
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org