This listing is about THG in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
The Operations division is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We Manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer good that we then dispatch to out customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose-built, innovative manufacturing and distribution centres.
THG’s MyProtein Manufacturing Division works 24/7 to produce a wide range of high-quality sports nutrition products and supplements from our factories based all over the world.
- Managing c. 30 employees
- Ensuring safety, quality, cost and delivery requirements are met
- Manage all aspects of the shift and where possible exceed operational KPI’s through collaborative working with the Management team
- Liaise and coordinate with support functions to progress issues concerning production planning and resource/skill allocation to ensure delivery of products to schedule within all relevant quality specifications
- Communicate with the teams by utilising visual management, delivering shift briefs with focus on quality, cost and delivery, and gathering ideas for improvement
- Undertake performance management responsibility for team members, conducting regular reviews and giving direction to aid good performance
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained and ‘Standard Operations’ adhered to
- Ensure that non-conformance is challenged, and counter-measures are agreed and implemented through identification of root cause and effective preventative action
- Lead and motivate the team to create a high-performance culture where improvement suggestions are embraced
- Through the utilisation of World Class Manufacturing techniques, strive to exceed the company targets in productivity, efficiency and quality on a continuous basis
- Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximise work output and work quality
- Experience managing, motivating, coaching and developing high performing teams in food manufacturing
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Capable of analysing Data & results-oriented
- Strong bias for making decision
- Flexible with regards to shifts as you will be required to support and manage teams on both days and nights shifts
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org