This listing is about THG in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
The DTP Specialist/Coordinator will be responsible for the successful execution of DTP projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards. You will be expected to maintain a high standard of professionalism in your work and your communication with other teams. Where typesetting work is not directly undertaken by yourself you will work with Fluently’s vendor network to deliver projects across time zones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all typesetting and formatting jobs and adhering to ISO-accredited quality control procedures
- Conducting all possible typesetting and formatting jobs and adhering to ISO-accredited quality control procedures
- Coordinating external DTP resources as required
- Ensuring that typesetting briefs are communicated effectively
- Typesetting projects to meet deadlines and within budget
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations
- Understanding of the Fluently systems stack and assisting operations with file engineering
- Assisting our Sales Team with file preparation tasks to ensure our quotations are accurate and competitive
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of DTP Operation experience within the language services industry
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Flexibility to adopt other relevant publishing suites
- Experience working remotely with teams flexibly and positively
- Experience with fast-paced, start-up development environments
- Fast learner with strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org