This listing is about THG in Manchester Area, United Kingdom
About the job
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Finance At THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role:
- Reports to the FC of THG Ingenuity Fulfilment
- Daily finance support to internal stakeholders (e.g. Operations, Commercial Finance and Business Development)
- Regular tracking of THGi clients’ profitability and reporting it to senior leadership team
- Regular reviewing of THGi costs and rates
- Auditing and scrutinizing of THGi P&Ls for anomalies
- Preparation and pricing of bespoke THGI quotes
- Understand and support with operations benchmarking to drive efficiency across global fulfilment DCs
- Any other ad-hoc projects / duties required by the finance team & other internal stakeholders
- Hybrid working from Manchester Airport and Warrington offices
- Part Qualified / Studying towards qualification
- Prior knowledge of using excel and finance systems is a must
- Demonstrable knowledge of cost accounting and pricing is desirable
- Prior experience with e-commerce and fulfilment centres is desirable
- Comfortable with data manipulation and reconciliations
- Good team player, able to work as part of a team, as well as on their own
- Good communication skills
- Has the ability to learn quickly and take proactive approaches to their work
- Self-motivated and driven
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee discounts
- Onsite Doctor
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Location: Manchester Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com