This listing is about THG in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
What will I be doing?
As a part of this team, you’ll be central to the daily maintenance and upkeep for the vast array of tech found within THG’s warehouses. Work is fast paced and challenging at times. There are plenty of opportunities to work with new technologies emerging in the industry and each new project brings with it a chance to improve on previous work.
Provide support to the warehouse operations teams, building solid relationships with heads of departments and their teams.
Use of troubleshooting methods and escalation points where required.
Using multiple MDM platforms to help monitor, fix and maintain our windows, mac and android estate of devices.
Fixing handheld devices and pack stations in operations when required, to ensure the warehouse is able to process orders consistently day and night.
Handling the ticket queues and maintaining SLA’s when carrying out work.
What would success in this role look like?
- Perform daily checks of tickets and providing resolutions.
- Warm, friendly and approachable demeanour, striving for unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an understanding of when escalation may be needed.
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Driven for constant self-improvement and team improvement
What skills and experience would I need?
- At least 1 year experience in a desktop/IT support role.
- Good Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS and Android OS.
- Active Directory & Azure Admin experience is beneficial.
- A good understanding of Microsoft office products.
- Hands on experience with PCs and laptops.
- Knowledge of printers, and Windows print servers is beneficial.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com