This listing is about THG in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG has over a decade of experience growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors in over 160 markets. Our team design, develop and build bespoke proprietary technology platforms that are used by millions worldwide. With a world-class business and disruptive business model, our ambition is to become the global digital leader.
THG’s operations and logistics teams are central to our extraordinary growth, with over 18 warehousing and fulfilment sites globally and over 195 shipping destinations worldwide. In 2020, THG gained over 10.7 million new customers across our portfolio of sites and made a number of key acquisitions including manufacturing and distribution facilities. We’re also continuing to invest in our global infrastructure, with plans to add millions of square feet in new distribution facilities worldwide.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Graduate Data Analyst for Resource Planning and MI for our Operational Supply Chain team. This is a unique opportunity to work with and support the team that manages and plans the throughput and capacity of THG’s global warehouse operations.
Main Activities / Tasks:
You will be responsible for analysing data and assisting with the short, medium and long-term capacity planning for all functions within the THG warehouse estate. The team’s primary focus is to ensure that an optimal amount of resource is available within all the warehouses so customer orders can be fulfilled in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. You will work with a small team of Planners to ensure the smooth running of daily operations and ensure the daily and weekly plan is aligned with your high-level strategic plan.
- Analyse future demand & supply forecasts for all sites and look for trends and make recommendations in terms of resource planning to cover demand
- Analyse performance against the plan and ensure that it is delivering efficiencies and making suggestions for revision of the model.
- Work with team to use advanced data analysis methodologies like Power BI and the associated functions to improve resource planning
- Liaise with trading teams at HQ to build a detailed picture of sales activities and monitor forecasts vs accuracy
- Liaise with operational and support departments to maintain a clear account of demand and flow of resource within the operations.
- Identify and implement improvements to the existing planning processes.
- Work alongside the Inventory Optimisation Manager ensuring the planned throughput of the THG warehouses are aligned to storage capacity
To be considered you will need to have the following Skills and Experience
- A Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths related discipline.
- Skilled in analysing large volumes of data along with trend analysis and pattern recognition
- Ability to analyse data, make recommendations and present to key stakeholders
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Experience using Power BI and SQL
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with resource planning for warehouse operations and MI
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and flexible attitude
- Ability to prioritise and shift focus to cope with unexpected fluctuations in demand
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com