This listing is about THG in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, MyProtein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
What will I be doing?
As a Support Engineer, you will join and be a part of the newly established Voyager Support team within THG. This is a most exciting time to join the team where you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow in your role and beyond as the team establishes itself and expands to its full size. With Support being a brand-new function, you will play an important role in establishing the service and ensuring the best experience to all our clients and customers of THG’s proprietary WMS – Voyager.
Initially the role will entail regular core working hours whilst the team is being trained and established, and additional members recruited. Eventually, to accommodate the fast pace and growth of the business, the Support team will operate 24/7 shifts.
What would success in this role look like?
- Contributing to maintaining THG customer SLAs for issue acknowledgement, reply and resolution.
- Become an SME on Voyager WMS and able to advise and guide our users on usage and best practice.
- Delivering world class customer service to our customers and receiving 5-star customer reviews.
What skills and experience would I need?
A successful candidate will have experience, expertise and/or prior training in some of the following:
- Working as a part of a 24/7 support function.
- Using different computer platforms and operating systems.
- Monitoring of technical and operational metrics and trends to establish or verify whether an incident or unexpected behavior is occurring.
- Good technical troubleshooting abilities.
- Responding to and refining system alerting to ensure issues are appropriately escalated at the earliest opportunity.
- Logging of incidents and support requests.
- Handling incidents out of hours, escalating appropriately to the relevant teams.
- Writing and training from software support documentation.
- Warehouse Management Software (WMS).
- Supporting users of application software.
- Working within a target drivenesults driven environment.
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Proficient in Japanese.
What attributes and behaviours should I have or demonstrate?
- A positive and active member of the team.
- An ability and willingness to learn about Voyager WMS and the wider business.
- An ability to use your initiative and have a pro-active, can-do attitude to work.
- Attention to detail – ensuring facts are understood and established before jumping to conclusions.
- Be technically inquisitive.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize your own work and issues that you are involved in.
- Train less experienced colleagues.
- Enjoy working in a problem-solving role.
- Flexible and quick thinking.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven’t heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org