Website Topham Guerin
This listing is about Topham Guerin in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Want to join a fast-growing, game-changing creative and digital agency?
We’re Topham Guerin. A close-knit bunch of crafty thinkers looking for up-and-coming advertisers to join our team. We have big ambitions and need someone who has the drive and the hustle to help make them happen.
Becoming a Motion Designer
As a Motion Designer you will work with a talented group of designers, videographers, content specialists and writers to bring great ideas to life and create award winning visuals.
As a Motion Designer at TG you will:
- Develop and produce motion design concepts for TG’s clients.
- Plan, design and build high-quality motion design packages, both short and long form
- Assist with the production process across motion design and video, including attending shoots when required
- Work with other creatives to integrate motion design into wider campaigns
- Ensure all motion graphics assets are provided in the correct formats and are available to all who need them
- Work with the Accounts team to ensure motion graphics content is well developed and meets client specifications
- Collaborate with TG’s Accounts, Strategy and Advertising teams to meet production timelines for client campaigns and projects
- Manage your workload across multiple accounts and deadlines
- Provide input on improving creative processes, systems and workflows
- Create bespoke work for clients from scratch with strong thinking and rationale
- Take initiative and be able to solve problems quickly
- Stay updated with creative trends
- Apply new motion design techniques to client projects
- Work with senior colleagues to develop your skills
- 2-4 years + experience working as a Motion Designer within a relevant field
- Experience producing animated creative content for digital advertising campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience creating short and long-form motion graphics content
- Strong understanding of brand campaigns, commercial advertising, and digital advertising platforms
- Extensive experience with the Adobe suite, including AfterEffects and Cinema 4D (beneficial), and Premiere Pro (preferred)
- Creativity and adaptability to be able to conceptualise original and bespoke ideas
- Proven experience working on creative projects that showcases your individual motion design aesthetic
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise assignments and meet deadlines
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- 5 weeks (25 days) annual leave per year + statutory holidays
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 3% pension contribution, moving to 4% after one years service
- Private health insurance including dental, optical, physio, and specialist cover
- Additional maternity benefits whether you’re the primary or secondary caregiver
- MacBook Pro as your work computer
- Flexible working policy
- Work from home equipment provisioning in the event of lockdowns
- Travel to work loan scheme
- Professional development/training support
- Annual off site company retreat for 3+ days
Our work’s global. We’ve got bases in New Zealand, Australia and the UK, and we are growing fast.
But wherever in the world you join us, you’ll find the same Kiwi spirit. We work hard (no clock-watching here). We love the hustle and banter. We all have a sense of humour, which keeps everybody in check (and makes the annual retreat a bit of fun).
Crucially: we also respect and trust each other. So we’re happy to offer flexible and remote working, as long as we’re getting the job done. And we welcome ideas from everyone, that can take TG in exciting new directions.
It means if you’re good at what you do, you can make an impact here very quickly. And if you’re a whip-smart professional looking to make your mark, we’d love to hear from you.
Company: Topham Guerin
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A