Social Research Analyst in Traderlk Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
This job listing is about Traderlk in Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business’s operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify potential issues or improvement patterns.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Collecting and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A bachelor’s degree in social science or political science.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Excellent research and writing abilities.
- Excellent skill in English both verbal and written
- Should be an open-minded person.
- Confident presentation abilities.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A team player who can work independently.
Please send your detailed CV along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Application Deadline: N/A