Trading Analyst in Deriv Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus
This job listing is about Deriv in Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
You’ll be a part of the CFD Trading team. We’re in charge of Deriv products and services on :
- MetaTrader 5 (MT5) — currently, the biggest multi-asset trading platform
- cTrader — a highly demanding and a fast-growing platform
- Deriv X — a brand new promising and stylish trading platform
We work behind the scenes to keep over 650,000+ clients trading across all our platforms. We strive for new ways to strengthen our product offering and meet the demands of our growing client user base.
As a Trading Analyst at Deriv, a fintech company with more than 2.5 clients worldwide, you will design and create new trading products that will make Deriv a platform of choice, where clients can trade anything they desire. You will use mathematical and financial methods to develop derivatives pricing and risk management algorithms based on real-time market data, new events, and any such parameters impacting the underlying instruments. With your extensive financial knowledge and data analysis skills, you will create models that will help us mitigate risk, make sound business decisions, and introduce a new generation of trading products to the fintech world.
- Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure by analyzing markets while mitigating risk through hedging.
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, dividends, and trading sessions.
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy.
- Measure the impact of new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quote filtering.
- Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making, and dealing.
- Implement controls as well as maintain compliance with FX regulations and other policies that pertain to FX operations.
- Explore financial markets and propose new attractive assets for trading.
- Assist in the development or acquirement of risk management tools and systems to manage the data required for efficient day-to-day operations including policy, claims, program costs and carrier data.
- University degree in a quantitative field (such as finance, mathematics, statistics, or physics) or equivalent in training and experience
- Working experience as a dealer, administrator, or risk analyst on a trading platform (e.g. MT5, DXtrade, or cTrader)
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets including CFDs on FX, futures, stocks, and stock indices
- Creative mindset and innovative thinking in response to the challenges presented by a rapidly evolving business model and regulatory environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and present to all levels of management as well as internal and external audiences
- A team player attitude with an enthusiastic approach to new challenges
- Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Competitive salary based on the market
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Access to Deriv’s comprehensive learning courses
- Access to Provident Fund
- Medical reimbursement plans/personal and medical insurance
- Stunning office with 360° sea and mountain views
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Limassol Municipality, Limassol, Cyprus
Application Deadline: N/A