This job listing is about Appen in Tokmok, Chuy Region, Kyrgyzstan 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a transcriber, you’ll listen to audio files and enter what’s said into a form. The audio you listen to could be on topics including but not limited to, interviews, phone calls, academic presentations, simple everyday conversations, and much more! This position helps provide data that builds state-of-the-art AI-powered machine models. If you have attention to detail and are ready to put your grammatical, analytical, knowledge, and language skills to the test, then transcription could be a great fit for you.
What You Can Expect:
- Short-term commitment, the potential to work long-term
- Flexible work schedule to suit your lifestyle needs
- Some projects may ask you to work a designated number of hours each week
No transcription experience is necessary, all you need is:
- Fluent spoken and written comprehension skills in English
- A smartphone/computer device with a stable internet connection
Join the fun with AI Technology! Become an Appen Contributor!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Need more information about working on Appen projects? Take a look at our FAQ.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tokmok, Chuy Region, Kyrgyzstan
Application Deadline: N/A