Duty Manager in Travel Leisure Co Tavua, Western, Fiji
Website Travel Leisure Co
This job listing is about Travel Leisure Co in Tavua, Western, Fiji 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
At Wyndham Destinations our vision is to put the World on Vacation, in your positon as the Duty Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Front Office including, but not limited to, greeting and registering of owners and guests, providing information to local area attractions, using all communication equipment, including telephones, fax and computers and completion of all department related paperwork, as well as managing any staff and guest issues and incidents that may arise.
Our Values Are The HEART Of Wyndham Destinations, The Beliefs Of Our Global Team That Define What We Recognize As Important, Meaningful And Right
Hospitality – treating everyone like family
Engagement – delivering our promise
Accountability – owning our impact
Respect – considering others in every interaction
Teamwork – succeeding together
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- Perform all duties of the front desk, including greeting owners and guests, registration, communications systems monitoring, dispensing information and portage of luggage.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Resort Manager.
- Oversee general resort operations including Front Office, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and Maintenance issues in the absence of any more senior team member.
- Ensure that office supply inventories levels are maintained and updated as needed.
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching to assure that standards of hospitality and the relevant OH&S requirements are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for providing a neat, professional appearance and safe workplace.
- Always comply in areas of uniform and professional conduct.
- Successfully interacts with Management, other supervisors and staff.
- Maintains a working relationship with vendors.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times and within the guidelines set by State and Federal laws and company policies.
- Performing maintenance, housekeeping and general functions as required.
- Increase room sales for walk -in and non-owner market under the guidance of the Resort Manager and within the set guidelines.
- Have thorough knowledge of Club Wyndham South Pacific memberships and their guidelines
- Employees must ensure they comply with WDAP’s OH&S Policy, procedures and any reasonable instruction given by WDAP.
- Employees must not wilfully place at risk the health and safety of themselves or any other persons in the workplace and to not wilfully or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided for health and safety.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
Key Position Criteria
- At least 3 years’ experience in Resort Hospitality Management
- Impeccable service and presentation standards
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of MS Office applications and Opera system
- Tertiary qualification in the relevant field is preferred.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Company: Travel Leisure Co
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tavua, Western, Fiji
Application Deadline: N/A