Remote Talent Sourcer in Truvity Belgrade, Serbia
This job listing is about Truvity in Belgrade, Serbia 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
We work on establishing the platform to serve indefinite numbers of corporate and other business processes for B2B and looking for technology gurus to work on our complex FinTech/TechReg/LegalTech topic and who, like us, want to see these marvellous technologies (SSI: DID, VC, DIDCOMM, Smart Legal Contracts) around, in daily life.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer, who would love the product like we do, and will find us the best-of-the-best team members available (and not available) on the market.
- Create and deploy unique sourcing/hiring strategies to bring in new team members to our Team.
- Execute talent sourcing tactics: database analytics, direct sourcing, networking, industry events, associations, communities, social media, etc.
- Provide guidance and implement the ideas in order to improve the quality of the candidates.
- Work closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers to speed up and optimize recruitment workflow.
- Permanent close collaboration with our recruiting team and hiring managers, exchanging and integrating all insights into our recruiting processes.
- Recommend and drive ideas and improvements to enhance and scale our sourcing strategies and channels.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the sourcing cycle and results in ATS; regular status updates.
- Be a brand ambassador and help us to develop our brand awareness.
- tech industry.
- Good knowledge of the EU and global markets and different sourcing tools/approaches.
- Experience in designing and implementing effective sourcing tactics, and creative/”out of the box” solutions.
- Ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive candidates.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with our tools/systems: SmartRecruiters or other Applicant Tracking System, Google Suite, and Slack.
- Fluent English
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Professional and personal growth
- Fully remote job
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- Holidays in accordance with your country of residence
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A