Executive Assistant in UassistME San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador
This job listing is about UassistME in San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As an Executive Assistant you will be doing administrative duties like email management, calendar management, filing documents, making reservations, travel research and booking, translations, transcriptions, note taking, coordinating with other areas related to their client, personal purchases, general research and basic social media assistance.
Calendar entries involve different time zones, multiple attendees. Trip coordination (flight/hotel/car rental) is for multiple travelers and/or multiple stops and the person would be responsible for refunds, exchanges, frequent flyer accounts, cancellations and triaging communication on their client’s behalf. This role is customer facing and the essence of the role is to enable the executives supported to be more productive with their time and work as efficiently as possible.
Skills and requirements:
- Advanced English written and spoken
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, proficient using the internet and search engines, CRM knowledge
- Experience: 2 years of solid administrative experience
- Education: College studies completed in social sciences preferably
- Learning abilities – Show interest and concern in development, on what relates directly to your area. You are always open to changes that may contribute to your performance, and encourage others to keep up-to-date constantly. You are willing to incorporate new ways to work.
- Results- Oriented – Persistent to reach goals and objectives. Being able to work effectively under pressure and modify your own working methods in order to achieve improvements in performance. Develop your activities right on schedule, achieving the objectives without requiring more resources than the ones provided.
- Analytical Thinking – You are able to detect current problems, understand the processes in which you are involved and identify just some of the problem’s cause-effect relationship.
- Productivity – Cooperate in the development of your tasks and your accomplishments to exceed expectations. Implement all necessary actions to perform at your best. You do not have problems in developing follow-up guidelines when performing tasks.
- Negotiation – You are objective and like to face also the negative arguments in a negotiation. You find relevant information for the person to whom you are about to negotiate. You have a solid and convincing argument for the negotiations. And you show yourself as a respectful and cordial individual in any situation.
- Emotional Intelligence – Acknowledge your limits to avoid emotional overflows that can mess up your work. Ask for support from others when feeling stressed. You act showing their emotions, but know manage them.
Powered by JazzHR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador
Application Deadline: N/A