This job listing is about Unilever in Bucureşti, România 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Main Purpose of the Role
Support East Europe and SCE Skin Cleansing marketing team with a range of operational tasks and processes including gathering of brand and market information/data, building of presentation, management of budget, coordinating assets localization (translations, contact with central or local agency), Social Media management tasks, support for Dove Masterbrand Purpose implementation and other ad hoc tasks
- Key part of job will include working within “Blue” to check & approve artwork on behalf of East European SCL team, diligently going through the marketing checklist. Work will require cross checking the information on artwork uploaded in Blue with original master text submitted by marketing teams earlier in the AW creation process.
- collect brand and market information/data, as well as consumer insights (Nielsen, GFK, ad-hoc research), identify variances and create summary decks / presentation
- budget management tasks: creation in various systems (e.g. Coupa) of IO / PO / GR in line with cost estimates as agreed by Brand Manager
- coordinate assets localization: collecting input from various functions: mkt, LD, Legal, translation, communicate with central or local agency for implementation
- Social Media management tasks: coordinating with Digital agency implementation of Digital campaigns in line with posting plan as agreed by Senior Brand Manager
- Support for Dove Masterbrand Purpose implementation with external agency (project management tasks including monitoring agreed tasks / budget management / documents signing and filing / evaluation of results vs plan and proposing corrective actions)
- Ad hoc tasks: organizing internal events / meeting / activations; participate in internal or mixed squads
- College/University in BSc in Business/Economics/Marketing degree or last year of studies (BSc or MSc) available work full time.
- Project management skills;
- Well-organized, structured, and diligent person with affinity for languages.
- Experience in marketing/PR/market research/client service is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skill in completing multiple tasks and projects in parallel, affinity for project management.
- Ability to communicate clearly in concise and accurate manner both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency both in Romanian and English.
- Knowledge of other East European languages is a plus.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucureşti, România
Application Deadline: N/A