Guest Experience Host (Korean speaker) in Universal Resorts Management Malé, Maldives
Website Universal Resorts Management
This job listing is about Universal Resorts Management in Malé, Maldives 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
As a member of the Front Office department, he/she shall be responsible for carrying out all necessary and relevant tasks to facilitate the highest standard of the guest experience for all in-house guests.
- Ensure that all the guests are met during their stay. Meeting the guests face-to-face is a must at least twice during their stay and regular courtesy calls.
- Carry out guest Check-in as per the SOP and SLH standards.
- Feedback is taken and shared through the “Courtesy Call Log” daily. Guest issues should be resolved or actioned accordingly. Any issues reported by guests should be updated in Opera daily.
- Coordination of all aspects of guest experience operation to ensure that the services are delivered to guests to exceed guest expectations and in accordance with Velassaru standards and procedures.
- Should have at least 1 year of experience in the Front Office department.
- Must have sound knowledge of Opera (Fidelio) PMS, and MS Office packages.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and highly customer-oriented.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English (additional language is an advantage).
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may please apply thru Universal Resorts careers portal at https://careers.universalresorts.com.
Company: Universal Resorts Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malé, Maldives
Application Deadline: N/A