Website Trigyn Technologies
This job listing is about Trigyn Technologies in Bamako, Mali 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Trigyn has a contractual opportunity as a User Support Trainer (Air Conditioner/ HVAC). This resource will be working at our client site in Mali.
the incumbent will provide services for heating and ventilation technical works focusing on the installation, operation, and maintenance of air conditioners in the region including, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the timely completion of various supporting QA/QC activities according to approved work plans, specified quality standards, and development needs for electrical installations
- To carry out the installation of air conditioners in offices, living accommodations, and various other buildings in the camps
- To carry out the repair, troubleshooting, routine and preventive maintenance
- Perform basic electrical works; calculate BTU’s displacement for every room for proper sizing of ACs to be installed
- Raise work orders, and materials request and perform the execution of work upon approval
- Response to emergency work and to client work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all ACs be kept clean at all times, free and clear of loose standing items that might cause injuries
- Advice and help the engineering field office supervisor in raising requisition
- Coordinate and report to Engineering Office Supervisor in a timely manner
- Carry on and adhere to safety engineering practices and good engineering workmanship
- Plan for health, safety, and environmental management in coordination with the mission mandate
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Ability to identify faults in air conditioners assess the maintenance requirements
- Experience working with a large no. of air conditioners of various sizes and brands
- Able to support in managing and supervising the HVAC team and maintain the required work tempo and discipline to achieve the planned objectives.
- Able to manage the site in a safe environment and ensure work is completed as scheduled.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to record information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to speak English, knowledge of French desirable.
Qualifications And Experience
Accredited High School Diploma, with a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in managing logistics, material management, and operations related to air conditioners installation and maintenance. Experience in quality control, equipment planning, inspection, and logging of materials on AC installation and maintenance projects desirable. Technical Diploma or bachelor’s degree related to heating and ventilation, or a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree is desirable.
- Professionalism: strong personal initiative and willingness to accept responsibility; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems and challenges, ability to work under pressure
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor own work plan and lead team efforts
- Management: demonstrated personal management and supervisory skills
- Communication: good communication skills, demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships and motivate positive staff performance
Excellent command of English; knowledge of French desirable
Deployment may be in a regional location, Mopti, and may change during a contract if required.
Monday-Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm (1 hour for lunch)
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to [email protected]
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.
Company: Trigyn Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bamako, Mali
Application Deadline: N/A