This job listing is about Eupry in Glostrup 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Would you like to expand your career in the life-science industry? Here is your chance.
We are looking for a Validation Technician to join our Qualification and Validation team, dedicated to helping our customers with validation and qualification of our innovative environmental monitoring system both in Denmark and internationally. Our new Engineer will get a great opportunity to get additional education as well as practical experience within this field.
About The Role
As a validation specialist, you will work on both large and small validation tasks, where you validate the customer’s equipment and processes with a focus on temperature and humidity as the primary parameters.
You are responsible for carrying out tests, mapping, qualification/validation as well as supervision and review. An important part of the job is the preparation of the validation and qualification documentation (IQ, OQ and PQ).
Within this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Authoring and preparing qualification protocols for use by us or our customers
- Performing thermal measurements at customers or remote support
- Authoring reports based on measurements made by us or by customers
- Working with and in compliance with our quality management system
- Maintaining our quality management system in relation to our validation services
This is a full time position. You will work mainly in our office in Copenhagen NV and sometimes on-site at our customers.
Generally, we expect that you:
- Are interested in working with Validation within the pharmaceutical field
- Have some technical knowledge, either from work experience, education or a vocational training
- Are interested in taking on responsibility
- Are interested in learning
- Are solution oriented
- Experience establishing and working with validation documentation and regulatory requirements will be considered an advantage
- Are able to write and speak English fluently
- A few years of experience with quality and validation from the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry will be considered an advantage
About the team
Eupry consists of over 12 nationalities, all working together on a mission to create user-friendly storage compliance solutions that will significantly improve the way our medicine, food and other sensitive goods are stored and transported.
The Qualification and Validation team consists of mainly junior experts from various backgrounds, working together to support our customers with getting ready for certification, predominantly in the pharma segment. We can offer a great deal of responsibility and personal learning, and the possibility of excelling and expanding your knowledge on qualification processes at many different companies.
Why join Eupry?
Currently collaborating with companies like Carlsberg, Arla, Novozymes and AstraZeneca, Eupry is trusted by industry leaders across Europe to deliver the easiest way to monitor storage temperature and humidity. Our “Compliance as a Service” solution takes the whole process into the IoT area, disrupting an industry usually dominated by traditional legacy products.
We have a history of supporting the professional development of our team members and creating an engaging environment for all of our people to thrive in. This means that we will help you face challenges, empower you to become independent, as well as make sure we celebrate your wins!
Here is what some of our team members have to say about working at Eupry:
“I started as an intern and have since been hired full-time. I’ve had great opportunities for building and expanding my career path, as well as my professional skills as a commercial professional in a very technical industry such as the life science industry. Being in a startup company is extremely valuable to me, as I can say that I’ve been part of the journey from the beginning.”
- Aleš Ukmar, Sales Development Representative at Eupry
“Working as a Project Manager in Eupry, I’ve had the opportunity to try a lot of different things which ultimately have guided my passion for software development. Passionate and happy colleagues, a fun environment and a company that keeps expanding and growing are perfect ways to describe Eupry. I just love it here!”
- Nicoline Pedersen, Project Manager at Eupry
Have we sparked your interest?
Submit your resume and motivational letter today! For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glostrup
Application Deadline: N/A