This listing is about Vestas in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Technical & Safety Instructor (AT Education)
GB, Warrington | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 16210
Are you a Technical Safety Instructor on the lookout for your next big career move? Do you hold engineering experience with Wind turbine knowledge and want to use your experience to be part of something great? We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Safety Instructor or an individual who holds the right experience to come and join a highly motivated team. We now have a fantastic opportunity working on our new program, offering growth development, both personally and in a career aspect!
Sales > Offshore Operations > Training Skill Set
Within our department, we provide and deliver offshore training to the Vestas business which consists of planning and booking colleagues to external courses. With a new program in place and a highly motivated team with great prospects, this is a very exciting time for our department and a great time to join.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Delivering technical, practical, and theoretical content to Technicians within the AT Education Program
- Updating, developing and maintaining course content in line with company and industry standards
- Assessing and monitoring the progress of all Technicians in the AT Education Program
- Staying updated on all field-based activities to ensure the training remains accurate and relevant
- Liaising with Training Administration, Electrical Operations and Operational Management to coordinate AT panels etc
- Holding Technical Instructor experience would be desirable
- Engineering degree or degree in similar relevant field
- You have in-depth knowledge of and experience with Wind Turbine Safety Roles (WTSR) For example with RUK or Safety-on would be extremely desirable
- Holding knowledge about Vestas/MHI Vestas turbines (V164 or V112/117) would be extremely desirable
- You have a innovative approach to your work and are highly structured with solid organisational skills
- Committed for travel activities
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills on all levels as you will be coaching and mentoring
- You are perceptive and detail orientated
- Team-oriented person with creative coaching skills
- Focused and adaptable
What We Offer
This is a great opportunity to further your experience educating a team of great authorised technicians! We are offering an opportunity with colleagues that support each other and work together in a diverse, innovative environment. There are fantastic opportunities for professional and personal development with a broad interface with many stakeholders.
Primary Location: Lindø, DK and Warrington UK.
You will be required to travel around 100-120 days per year.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however we do recommend you apply no later than 28th February 2022.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org