Website Vistry Partnerships
This listing is about Vistry Partnerships in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
In a Nutshell:
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join our team at Vistry Partnerships North West, at our Prescot site. As our Assistant Site Manager, you will work as part of the site team under the guidance of the Site or Project Manager to deliver successful projects safely, on time, profitably and to high standards. The Assistant Site Manager will primarily be involved with on-site supervision of all activities.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Free private healthcare from your start date
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 3 x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- CSCS Card
- Valid SMSTS Certificate
- Experience working on new build contracting projects
- Experience in the management of Health and Safety on site
- Knowledge of current H & S Legislation
- Knowledge of Building Regs
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexible approach
- Must be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to deliver successful projects
More about the Assistant Site Manager role…
- Responsible for coordinating multi-disciplinary tasks, checking the operatives progress, and acting to ensure that the task is carried out safely, on time and to the required standard
- To ensure that the site operates in a safe manner at all times through promotion of our SHE standards, strong supervision
- To assist the Site Manager to chair and lead regular Subcontractor Coordination meetings to monitor progress against programme and ensure HSE and quality compliance, safety compliance. To regularly review all works that are in progress in advance of the meetings.
- To ensure compliance with the company’s Business Management System.
- Focus on reduction of NHBC RI rate to below 0.25
- Take off and requisition of materials in sufficient time to ensure that they are available when required on site; ensure the correct storage and protection of materials; check delivery of materials for contract compliance; to focus on minimising wastage.
- Ensuring the safe working practices are adopted and followed throughout the project in accordance with the current Legislation and Group Policy and Procedures. Regularly review all works in progress to ensure that current legislation and safe working procedures are being followed. Ensure works are carried out in accordance with approved Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- To ensure that the site operates in a safe and controlled manner at all times through strong and positive site supervision
- To be capable of supervising the site for short periods of time or covering sites to facilitate annual leave of colleagues.
- To work with our customers and build informal working relationships to drive high levels of customer satisfaction levels exceeding 90% (HBF and Client feedback)
- To carry out administrative tasks as set by the project lead to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain customer, client and supply chain relationships and to manage expectations of all parties involved in the project.
- To be commercially aware of the implications of decisions taken on site with a view to identifying potential savings throughout the build
- Establish and maintain line and level control on site
- Effective delivery of projects which complete on programme
- Delivery of a quality product with zero defects at handover
- Capable of managing the site for short periods of time
Finally, let’s tell you about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds – we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Company: Vistry Partnerships
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com