Website Vitec Production Solutions
This listing is about Vitec Production Solutions in Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
About the job
To support the Senior Product Manager for your given product line to manage, grow and develop the product area/brands, including:
- Delivery of the commercial success and growth of the product line – revenue, margin, cost of quality and inventory.
- Delivery of the overall product and brand strategy, including the development of the product roadmap, and its execution.
- Delivery of the product lifecycle (PLM) including all new product introduction and its commercial success.
- Being a domain expert.
There are 3 roles available. Your assigned product lines / brands will either be: Robotics & Prompting (Vinten, Autoscript, Autocue), Lighting & Batteries (Litepanels, Quasar Science, Anton Bauer), or Manual Supports (Sachtler, Vinten, OConnor)
Main Responsibilities And Tasks
Own the Price List and Product Information
- Maintain day-to-day management of all information related to a range of products across your brands
- Co-ordinate the updating and integrity of management systems information (PIM, IFS, SFDC) for your range of products
- Maintain the master pricelist and generation of price lists with input on product price changes and additions/deletions from the Senior Product Manager
Become a Domain Expert
- In conjunction with Senior Product Managers, Strategic Marketing Managers, Technical Sales, Sales and Marketing team, decipher all market intelligence to help understand how the market is segmented and how customers use existing products.
- Develop a deep understanding and clear articulation of our competitive positioning and value proposition, to communicate how we win in the market and equip the business and our partners with the right tools to do so.
- Lead Voice of the Customer work to inform the product strategy and road map and ensure your products meet and even exceed the changing requirements of our customers.
- Be a champion for the product with internal and external audiences.
- Face off and provide support to the sales team with identifying and accessing relevant information supporting sales opportunities.
- Build trusted working relationships with customers, understanding their needs through regular contact with key https://w
alware-page?url=accounts%2eSupport trade shows as needed.
- deliver the targeted Revenue, Margin and Inventory levels
Support the Senior Product Manager, and the wider sales and marketing business, to develop and deliver th
- e targeted global revenue and margin of the product lines.Report on th
- e pipeline of sales opportunities and our win/loss ratios.Input to regional revenue budgets and forecasts in co
- njunction with the Senior Product Manager and Sales teams.Support the Senior Product Manager, procurement and planning teams to review stock status, help resolve any supplier issues and shortages, and ensure we have
the right forecast in place for f
- ture inventory planning
Product Strategy, Roadmap and NPI
Support the Senior Product Manager to de
- velop the strategy and development roadmaps for the brandsGather, analyse and interpret the a
- vailable market data to inform product strategy decisions.Support the Senior Product Manager to develop robust financial business cases and product specifications for New Product development projects and ensuring
- they are approved in time to meet the overall objectives.Help manage the p
- hase in / phase out and product lifecycle for all productsSupport new product launches with development of core product collateral such as data sheets, product bulletins, competitive analysis, briefing presentations and training for Sales and Partners. Be a champion for the product with internal and external audiences. Contribute to the product launch and communication of in
- formation, and support sales teams in customer engagement.Execute smaller NPI activities, working as Product Owner within an NPI team to gain experience of the Agile SCRUM product development approach within a Stage-Gate process. Ensue new products are delivered to market to agreed
, timescales and custo
- er satisfaction targets.
Knowledge and Skills:
4+ years experience in a professional busine
- ss or technical environment, ideally in product managementExperience of maintaining
- product information databases in a manufacturing businessAbility to assimilate, manipulate, and interpret l
- arge volumes of data to generate understanding and insig
- htExcellent communication skills, both written and spoken.A strategic and commercial mindset and understanding e.g. understanding market dynamics, competitive posi
- tioning, development of business cases, focused on resultsMotivated self-starter with a
- bility to ‘think outside the box’, and overcome challengesAble to work
- under pressure and manage time and resources effectively.Able to co-ordinate information and
- support across a number of product brands simultaneously.Suff
- icient technical acumen to understand complex
- product setsThe ability to positively influence co-workersStrong IT
- skills including Power
- Point, Word, Excel an
- ms.Professional approach. Attention to
Previous product managemen
- t experiencePrevious experience in new product developmentFluen
- cy in one or more other languages prominent in the r
- egion.Experience of the Film and Video Production businessExperi
- ence in a camera manufacture
- r or camera accessor
trong technical background.Sha
- ePoint knowledge
Education and Qualifications:
Technical (Engineering/Science) degree level education and coming f
om an Engineering, Commercial or Product Management role.
Please note that this job description is not an exhaustive list of the duties that you may be required to perform and the company reserves the right to make amendments to the job description at any time, which may include adding
or removing items from the list
- of duties outlined above.
Health And Safety Requirements
To take care for their own health and safety and that
- of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in acco
- rdance with instructions, and to comply with safety rules.This position is office/home based, there is a r
quirement for reg
lar travel globally across time zones.
The Vitec Mindset
Vitec has a clear purpose that is supported by a common set of values. Our values drive our decisions, form our principles and unite us as an organisation. They are also what we want our employees and business
ustomers to see and feel during t
eir contact with Vitec.
Exceptional Product Performance
We set the highest standards of technical performance and support which reflect o
r obsession with quality and excellenc
We are nothing without our customers
Our focus is always on the customer; we sup
ort them no matter what changes
and challenges they face.
Leading a fast changing market
We apply our creativity and harness our diversity to engineer innovative new product
and solutions tha
do what image makers need them to do.
We share knowledge, pool resources, test ideas and learn from each other; wor
ing together to deliver a complete solution to customers.
Transparency, integrity, respect We hold to the highest professional and corporate standards to optimise pe
formance; for our customers, our suppliers and our people
Company: Vitec Production Solutions
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com