Implementation Lead – SSEIP 2 (contingent to funding approval) in VSO Freetown, Western Area, Sierra Leone
This job listing is about VSO in Freetown, Western Area, Sierra Leone 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Essential selection criteria:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in education, international development, or community development required.
- Have an understanding of Volunteering for Development
- Demonstrated knowledge of FCDO policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation, budgeting and monitoring and evaluation.
- Senior project management experience with at least 7 years in the implementation and management of large and complex education projects, FCDO grant/contract management experience preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in working with marginalized groups in country / region with a proven track record of delivering participatory evidence-based programming approach as well as practical experience of resilience, social accountability, social inclusion and gender is preferable
- Experience in security and risk management, and in managing duty of care to highest international standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Freetown, Western Area, Sierra Leone
Application Deadline: N/A