Warehouse Operative in Aran Woollen Mills Westport, County Mayo, Ireland
Website Aran Woollen Mills
This job listing is about Aran Woollen Mills in Westport, County Mayo, Ireland 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
A Bit About The Brand…
Our founder Mrs Maura Hughes began weaving the story of Aran Woollen Mills in 1965, when she established the business to follow her passion for Irish craft, heritage and to provide employment locally in the West of Ireland.
For three generations since that modest first step, the family business has grown to become Ireland’s largest Aran knitwear manufacturer. From Westport to the world, we are proud to be design-led global leaders in the manufacturing of traditional and contemporary knitwear.
For decades our trade customers have been inspired by our creativity, innovation and passion. Our garments are stylish, natural and sustainable — and most of all true to the heritage and history of Aran.
Become part of our story.
Aran Woolen Mills currently have an opportunity for aWarehouse Operativein our warehouse in Westport Industrial Park, Newport Road, Westport.
Main Duties Of This Role Will Include
- Ensure all tasks are completed in compliance with H&S and all documentation is completed
- Taking in and processing deliveries and storing them efficiently and categorically in accordance with goods in
- Entering delivered raw materials onto the stock system, producing labels and correctly labeling stock
- Efficient assembly and preparation of goods for warehouse collection, ensuring packing lists and labels are attached
- Ensure proper disposal of all waste as per company guidelines
- General cleanliness of all areas
What Are We Looking For
- Experience working in a warehouse is preferable, however full training will be provided for this role.
- Forklift experience would be an advantage
- Good PC Skills are desirable
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance with flexible working
- A career working alongside excellent people in a very supportive friendly environment built on teamwork and respect
- Culture of learning & Development, opportunities for career progression
- Weekly pay, 20 days holidays plus 10 bank holidays
- HSF plan for everyone from under 2.50 per week
- Generous staff discount
- Employee referral scheme
- Bike to work
- Pension scheme
- Wrkit – Our employee platform offering; learning opportunities, wellbeing (mindfulness and much more), training/workout videos and lifestyle savings.
Company: Aran Woollen Mills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westport, County Mayo, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A