Website Wates Group
This listing is about Wates Group in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We have an opportunity for a Bid Writer to join our Smartspace Work Winning Team to provide a range of support to the bid process which ensures that considered and co-ordinated bids can be submitted.
Key Accountabilities Will Include
- Managing the production of high quality professionally written submission documents that articulate the value proposition / win themes
- Play a leading role in the effective co-ordination and timely completion of submissions
- Gather information from wider bid team and supporting technical team in development of responses that are articulate and bring out the benefits of our offer
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Lead Story Boarding/Mind Mapping sessions for each submission as required
- Develop and maintain library of stock answers
- Establish lines of communication with wider Group / subject matter experts to ensure access to accurate and up-to-date company information.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer, who has an ability to structure and create high quality documentation, with a solid understanding of the full bidding process and customer expectations.
To be successful in the role you will be a creative and compelling writer who is highly organised with the ability to control information flow between numerous parties. You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage and prioritise your own time.
Alongside this, you will be an effective team player, providing a wide range of support to the bid team throughout the process.
This vacancy will ideally be based in either our Warrington or London office, however, we are able to consider alternative base locations.
A Bit About Us
Being a family-owned business means we understand and value long term relationships. We are community minded, and our work is guided by inspiring better ways of creating the places, communities, and businesses of tomorrow.
It’s our people who make Wates successful. We will only achieve our strategic objectives if we recruit and retain the best people and operate in an environment underpinned by inclusivity, diversity, and opportunity.
We offer industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities that reflect the changing expectations of talent and enable you to manage personal and professional commitments as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
As a responsible and inclusive employer, offering equal opportunities, we are proud to have been recognised through our Investors in People Gold accreditation and Disability Confident Leaders certification.
So, if you’d like to work for an inclusive organisation which invests in you and your continued career development, and you’re looking for your next challenge, we’d like to hear from you.
(Please note that candidates represented by Agencies will not be considered at this time).
Company: Wates Group
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org