Website We Staff Recruit
This listing is about We Staff Recruit in Warrington, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Actively seeking skilled candidates who can work remotely NationWide
We are seeking a Remote Customer Service Reps to work from home. Under the supervision of the Chat Manager, the Remote Customer Chat Consultant acts as the primary point of contact for all inquiries and issues involving Internet Customer Service via email acting as a liaison to the Processing Department team. Our fully paid training program is conducted via webinar for approximately four to six days.
- You care about what you are doing
- You are comfortable asking questions
- You exhibit personal accountability
- You have a keen attention to detail
- You are resourceful and a problem-solver
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are a team player
- You have the ability to multitask and prfioritize projects
Provide customer service to end users via telephone, email, or web chat.Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
Must be able to multi-task and handle assigned duties while assisting end-users.Assist end-users with the creation and alteration of electronic credit applications and contracts Excellent in oral and written English communication.
We are currently searching for on-line assistance in our work at home Panelist Program. This is a legit possibility for someone that takes pleasure in sharing point of views about products, services and also trends in todays market area. As a Team Member, you will certainly be executing numerous work such as online data entry, performing email response, evaluations, surveys as well as various other online tasks.
This work at home job opportunity is extremely rewarding as well as will help form the industry as well as influence new products coming to market. In some cases you will even get to see products prior to the general public and also take part in testing them online.
- £75-£150 (per 1 hour session)
- £300-£750 (multi-session studies)
- Show up at least 10 minutes prior to discussion start time.
- Participate by completing written and/or oral instructions.
- Complete written survey provided for each panel.
- MUST actually use products and/or services, if provided. Then be ready to discuss BEFORE the meeting date.
Entry Level Abilities
- Solid outgoing personality with remarkable interaction abilities and great work ethic.
- Knowledge with home computers and have at least an ordinary working level typing ability.
- Outstanding time management as well as administrative abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- Various other Requirements: This is an online work from home position, so you will be required to have the following:
- Legitimate high-speed net access.
- Full-time & Part-time telemarketing position jobs.
We invite you to apply if you are the kind of person that is self-motivated and also comfortable working on your very own at home, take pleasure in such job as e-mail customer service, data entry and review products, then you are the person we are looking for.
Perks And Benefits
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You’ll have access to the following benefits.
Get your best work done with a new Apple computer.
We offer great health benefit options for all full-time team members.
Our Salary formula is based on your level of experience and location.
You’ll have access to Stock Options in a fast-growing company.
You’ll work where you feel most creative. We’re a fully remote team.
Flexible leave policy including additional days off for your birthday, work anniversary, and US Public Holidays.
Excellent customer service skills. Must consistently meet or exceed required performance criteria.Able and willing to take customer support calls during the duration of your shift.
Familiarity with a call centre environment. Familiarity with ticketing system. Must be willing to work in different shifts. Including rotating Saturdays. Entry Level are encouraged to apply.
APPLY AND FILL OUR APPLICATION FORM
Company: We Staff Recruit
Job Location: Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A