This job listing is about Hays in Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR 2022 exclusively on jobizille.com
Fund Operations Settlement Manager, leading a small team within a Chinese banking group.
Your new company
Our client is a reputable banking group that provides various financial services to clients in Hong Kong with strong connects in China. They are now looking for an Fund Operations Manager under their custody business.
Your new role
- Lead a team to support daily operations in relation to preparing portfolio valuation and financial statements for Funds, Securities, Stock, Bond, Treasury & Cash
- Lead a team to support daily operations in relation to prepare portfolio reporting & statements
- Prepare and design investment compliance checklist and liaise with external parties for annual reviews of designated portfolio
- Monitor the compliance of daily operation based on relevant policies and guideline
- Participate in fund go-live preparation works including review and comment of fund document
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 year’s relevant experience in fund industry with at least 1 year at managerial level
- Experience in Funds, Securities, Stock, Bond, Treasury & Cash
What you’ll get in return
- Reputable Banking Group
- Attractive Benefits and Salary
- Ideal Working Location
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Miss LEE at 2230 7438.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Application Deadline: N/A